Serves 2 as a main or 4 as a side
- 200g watermelon, cut into bitesize wedges
- 2 packs Peanut and Sesame noodles
- 1/2 cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and sliced
- 2 handfuls roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Small bunch mint, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp black and white sesame seeds, to serve
Heat a lightly oiled chargrill pan over a high heat then cook the watermelon wedges for 1-2 mins on each side or until lightly charred.
Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the pack and transfer to a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients, reserving a few peanuts and mint leaves to sprinkle on top. Pour over the seasoning and sauce sachets and mix well to coat all of the ingredients evenly.
Serve scattered with the reserved peanuts, mint leaves and sesame seeds.