- 1 Duck leg
- 1 Pack KFM Sesame and Peanut Noodles
- 3 Baby Cucumbers, or ¼ regular cucumber, cut into strips
- 2 Spring onions, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 200g Choi sum, leaves only, shredded (can be substituted with pak choi or chinese leaf)
- 1 Orange, peel and pith removed, cut into segments
- Small bunch mint, leaves only, roughly chopped
- Small red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
Place the duck leg onto a baking tray and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper and rub gently into the skin. Roast in the preheated oven for 1.5 hours, basting with the juices every 30 minutes, until cooked though and the skin is crispy.
Once the duck is cooked, leave to rest whilst you prepare the rest of the salad.
Prepare the noodles according to the instructions on the packet, but don’t add the sauce at this stage. Place into a large mixing bowl and add the cucumber, spring onion, choi sum and orange segments.
Shred the duck from the bone and add ⅔ of it to the bowl with the salad. Drizzle over the sauce sachet then toss everything together until all of the ingredients are thoroughly mixed and coated in sauce.
Transfer to a serving platter or individual plates, top with the remaining duck and scatter over the chilli and sesame seeds to garnish.