Biang Biang Lamb Noodles
- 150g Lamb shoulder, thinly sliced
- 2 packs KFM Belt Noodles with Mapo Sauce, soaked in boiling water until soft
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 55g Mini sweet peppers, thinly sliced
- Small red onion, thinly sliced
- Handful coriander leaves, to serve
Marinade the lamb in the sauce and flavour sachets from one pack of noodles for at least 30 minutes.
Heat a wok or large frying pan over a high heat then add the oil. Once the oil is hot, stir fry the lamb until golden brown. Add the peppers and onion and stir in the remaining sauce and flavour sachets from the noodles.
Drain the noodles and toss in the pan to coat with the sauce.
Divide between 2 serving plates and sprinkle with coriander to serve.